Thursday, January 17, 2008

Utah, Land that we LOVE!!

Hello blogger fans!! You may have been wondering where we have been all this time!? Well first we moved (again!) and then a few days later, we were off to Utah for 3 1/2 weeks a pure fun, fun, fun!!! I think our landlady (who is from Poland and doesn't speak the best English) thought we were in Utica, NY because she kept saying have fun in Utica....Oh well what she doesn't know won't hurt her!!
Utah was great!! It's always nice to be with family again, especially after the last 5 months that have been pretty difficult in Massachusetts!
We stayed with my parents in P.G. where we were extremely pampered! My mom did our laundry, got up with Oliver almost every morning so that we could sleep in, cooked and cleaned!! Zack's parents babysat a few times, as did my parents! Zack and I went on our annual date! (I'd been looking forward to it all year!) We were able to visit with friends that we haven't seen in a long time, and saw family which is always great! Over all it was a great trip until the end when we had to come home. :( So sad, to leave all those loved ones behind. So the next few posts will be sort of catching up on my blogging that I have neglected over the past month! Back to reality I guess....

1 comment:

chloe said...

And we loved seeing you!!!