Friday, June 29, 2007

WHEW, thank heavens


I had a dream the other night that I had gone to the doctor's for something and after running some tests, the doctor came back and said, "well, you are 5 weeks pregnant." Immediately I screamed out "WHAT???" and then quickly following that I said, "Zack is going to be so mad!!!" The doctor asked if it wasn't a good thing that I was pregnant and I said that I guessed it was since we want to have more children, except that I currently had an 11 month old baby and wasn't sure I was ready for another yet. Heck, I can barely manage one baby let alone two. And then I just kept saying how mad Zack was going to be. Then I woke up, sat up in bed in a cold sweat. Whew, thank heavens it was only a dream....... However I have been a little freaked out by it since then. Maybe I should take a pregnancy test just to ease my mind! ha/ha The picture above is basically what my face was like in my dream when the doctor told me.....minus the burrito in my hand of course.

4 comments:

chloe said...

Maybe it means it's that time???

Jenn said...

Ha! Boy I know what you mean--SCARY. And Andrew's reaction would be the same--he he. I haven't had that dream yet, but I have thought about it--and it does send chills down my spine! Doesn't it seem like the transition from one to two kids would be A LOT harder? Andrew wants to wait until Kate's old enough to baby-sit...it'll be a while (unless, of course, we have another surprise...)

Cristin said...

That's funny - I always have dreams that I am a missionary again. In my dream, at the beginning I am really excited and then once it continues I am like, "Get me off this mission, I have a husband and son! I need to go home!"

Megan and John said...

Hey Shanner! I'm having fun reading all about your life! A little unnerving knowing that someone is reading all about you, wouldn't you say?? :) So, kind of random but I dreamt that you and Jenn were BOTH pregnant and that I was really jealous. Are you sure that you're not forgetting to tell us something?? This dream was just last night, so maybe you should take a pregnancy test?? :)