Tuesday, June 12, 2007

NEW PHONE NUMBER!!!

UGH!!!!! I think the #1 reason right now that I am excited to move is that we will get a new phone number! Sound strange? Well I just received 4 phone calls in a row, during Oliver's nap mind you, for someone looking for Juvenile Court. Now if this was a one time thing, sure nothing to get your panties in a wad about, but the fact that we get calls multiple times a week is annoying. I think what happened is the Juvenile Court must have a very similar number and thus people are always calling us. But it doesn't stop there, we are constantly getting people calling for someone else, people leaving messages that grandma didn't get picked up by the shuttle and they are very angry, drunk people calling us at 3 a.m. rambling on about whatnot, people wanting to make appointments with their case worker, and the mechanic that fixed our car a 6 months ago keeps calling looking for other customers because apparently he has our phone # still lying around. So come August 1st I say, "Hello Massachusetts, Hello new phone number!!"

2 comments:

chloe said...

Yay! I'm so excited you've joined this little world. I love it! And now, I can keep myself updated on your life and stalk you.

Sarah said...

You know who keeps calling you... this is just your best friend Comer.....