Friday, June 29, 2007

Oliver and Amy

Zack and I got to babysit our friends baby the other day for and hour or two. It was really fun to see Oliver and Amy together. Oliver kept trying to take all the toys from Amy, but she didn't seem to mind. I think she was in awe that Oliver could crawl around since she is only 5 months old. Amy started to get fussy and cry and then I guess out of sympathy Oliver started to cry for no reason, it was kind of cute for about a minute until you realize you have to calm two crying babies. Zack and I managed to get both babies down for a nap at the exact same time which I'm sure is some sort of feat that we deserve a metal for! We thought we were pretty hot stuff. "Two babies? Sure no problem!!" Well at least until they woke up! That was a different story. Luckily Amy's mom Sarah came shortly after she woke up to save us. But all in all it was fun. I guess that's kind of ironic considering my previous post today!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We have GOT to get her out of these crying fits.... I won't be able to leave her anywhere! Kids!