Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We made it!

Well its been awhile, because my parents came to Georgia to help us move to Massachusetts, and then we have been moving. So in the midst of moving/family fun there hasn't been much time for blogging. But we made it to Massachusetts only to find that we apparently live in the ghetto and we are paying a ridiculous amount of money in rent for a really old apt that has super creepy closets (pictures later.) So needless to say conditions aren't ideal and we are looking for a new place. So we are living out of boxes for the next month while we find somewhere else to live. So we spend everyday wandering around a huge city looking for places to live, that is when we aren't getting lost. I think we have already worn out our first map from all the navigating. I think Oliver may never like the car again after our 3 day trip to MA and then spending every day since basically looking for a new place to live. A baby's dream. And I think we also moved to the ugliest city in the world! Zack and I were joking that Worcester (town we are now in) is our idea of what spirit prison would be like- creepy, dirty, and just plain ugly. But we are here and I'm sure we will find the silver lining soon. But I will get more pictures and updates with about our trip soon.

Stay posted.

2 comments:

Greg said...

I am really hoping for some pictures. Also, we are praying for a fabulous new place for you. Good luck with the housing hunting. Just think - after all this driving around, you will be able to find anything you want to later on. (that was my attempt at a silver lining)

chloe said...

Oh...so sad. Glad your back to blogging. Sad to hear about the creepies. Yuk!