Friday, August 17, 2007

Georgia Aquarium

Before we left Georgia, we went with my parents to the Georgia Aquarium. That place is seriously AWESOME!!! We loved it, and Oliver really liked it too. It was fun to go with my parents. The aquarium is new there, I think they finished it 2 years ago and I think it is now the biggest aquarium in the world, or the one with the most fish or something to that effect. Either way it was really neat. They have this cool tunnel that you can walk through that is like being in the tank with the fish. Then they have this huge 20 foot wall in a darkened room to look at all these fish swimming by. They also have penguins, otters, fresh water fish etc...the place is really fun. If you are ever in Atlanta I recommend making the aquarium part of your trip!

1 comment:

ccb said...

Hi. Just a money saving tip if you're going to Atlanta. If you’re going to visit Atlanta, check out trustedtours.com. They have some really good discount rates for Atlanta tours. They have the best tour and attraction rates (at least from what I could tell).