Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap??

This is a picture of a fall pillow that I sewed, the unfinished version since it doesn't have a back on it, but now it does. Red and white polka dots to be exact. A little fall fun for my Thanksgiving post!

Ok, So I realize that Thanksgiving is LONG gone and I'm a slacker, but I just thought I would post about it anyway! Only because it was such a good time! Or friends the Wulfs had a rockin' party at their house and fun was had by all! It was fun to spend time with some great friends, especially when our families are so far away! On the way home Zack said it was the best Thanksgiving he can remember having in a long time. Kudos to Maggi! We ate, we ate, we played, then we ate some more! Sounds like a great Thanksgiving right?!

Ruby diving into some dessert! This girl loves to eat!

Phil displaying some Turkey artwork the kids had a contest decorating them, so cute.
The kids table working on their turkey art.
The mature adult table!
The Less mature adult table! ha, ha, just kidding!
Thanks Wulfs for a great party!


1 comment:

llcall said...

I love your pillow! That's awesome!! How did you come up with the design? And I LOVE the new year's resolution of more frequent blog posts...rock on!!