Monday, November 29, 2010

Last Pictures of Fall

I realize these pictures are a little behind the times, but I thought I would post them as the last memories of fall fade and we start moving on to the Christmas season. A few Halloween pictures and some playing in the leaves. November was a good month for us. Oliver is loving preschool and making lots of friends and Ruby is toddling around like crazy now. She is also learning how to fight back with Oliver which is both good and bad! Happy November, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!









4 comments:

Greg said...

Awesome pics. I can't believe how big both of them are getting. Those costumes are great.

Kris Tina said...

Whoa - nice pics.

P.S. - We need Christmas lists - STAT!

Scrappy said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable kiddos!!

Amber said...

Ruby is such a cutie! I love the pictures!