Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Totto we aren't in Utah anymore!

So this is a flyer that Zack brought home from school. And yes it was approved from the school to be posted around campus. WOW. I think that is all I can say. WOW. I think I was blushing just reading it. Some worry that Clark University is to liberal for a Mormon. What would ever make you say that? So it was a tough debate: General Conference or option #2? Luckily General Conference won.

 
Posted by Picasa


*I hope this wasn't too shocking for anyone. I do like to keep a clean blog, but this was to absurd to pass up.

4 comments:

Megan and John said...

oh, you guys are no fun. what? couldn't get a babysitter? :)

conference was a lovely choice, guys. well done.

Cristin said...

The best part of that flyer has got to be the cartoon drawings! I went to a pretty liberal university and saw things similar to that (if not worse), so maybe this is normal for everywhere but BYU?

Jenn said...

Oh my!

Zack said...

What Shannon meant by "luckily" was, "After flipping heads two out of three times..."