Thursday, March 10, 2011

The slacker returns!!

Well I know I was suppose to be blogging every week. And so like 2 months later here I am. Oops. Well all I can say is that I will try to be better! So what have we been up to? Still cold here, yep, still cold. Ruby has been drinking out of a cup a lot and is pretty good at it now.
Oliver and Ruby have more moments where they actually like each other and play together. There is hope! Usually one is pestering the other, but there are the moments. Makes a mama proud!
Ruby is always sad to be left inside when anyone else gets to go out. She usually gets ready just in case there is the off chance someone will give in and take her out!
All in all we are just trying to keep busy until the weather turns warmer and we can go outside and enjoy the sunshine!

The crew working on some lego stuff.
Lumber Jack Oliver
Zack feeding the kids shredded cheese! It was sort of like a petting zoo!

2 comments:

Greg said...

So the real question is . . . what was that lego set?

Amber said...

love it! so many pictures, so much fun! yeah, I don't blog as much as I would like to...but life happens! way to go Ruby for drinking out of a cup!