Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chariot La Rue, Where are you?

Anyone seen a white 1990 Toyota Camary rolling around Craziville unattended? If so, please tell the meany-heads that stole it to give it back!!! That's right, our beloved Chariot La Rue, our proud steed was stolen at Zack's school on Monday. He came out to go home and then realized that it wasn't where he parked it. Hmmmm.....where did that car go? A talk with the campus police and a very unhelpful/unfriendly lady in the office and Zack was without a car. He filed a police report, maybe it will turn up? But seriously, who steals and old 1990 rusty car that doesn't start most of the time and has NOTHING valuable in it? They must have been pretty desperate. Jokes on them when they can't get it to start......ha, ha, ha. Ok, I guess maybe they scraped it for parts and got some quick cash, but HOW RUDE.

CAR STEALERS, YOU STINK.

I would have put a picture but well I couldn't take one. But a moment of silence for our beloved car that is no longer with us......

6 comments:

Greg said...

What!! I can't believe the chariot was stolen. Now what?

Zack said...

good question. I guess we will wait and see if the police find it. If not.....well we may just be a one car family? Or we may find a cheap car. Emphasis on the cheap part! Maybe we will have a tel-a-thon and raise some money!! ha, ha. Can I get any pledges?

Jenn said...

Wow -- I can't believe it! That sucks. Gotta get out of that town! That's like someone stealing our Nova. Crazy! What are they thinking??

Sarah said...

OH. MY. GOSH!! Oh NOOOO!!!! I'm SOOO sorry!!!! My sis had her's stolen from the front of her house last year. How awful!!! I'm so sorry!!!! Gosh- when will living in hell ever end??!!!

llcall said...

Seriously -- a 21-year-old car. No, I actually believe it because when I was in high school our 1980-something crappy truck got stolen. But we got it back without the cab and some other former parts. Of course, it smelled like an ashtray for years afterward, but die-hard that my dad is, he's still driving it in 2011. (I can't tell if my story was happy or sad, encouraging or depressing -- you choose).

chloe said...

Are you kidding me? Crazyville is CRAZY!!!