Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Vacation in Philly and D.C.!!

We recently took a trip to Philadelphia and Washington D.C. since Zack had a conference he had to attend in D.C. It was a lot of fun and here are some pictures highlighting our trip. Oliver had a good time and traveled well, thank goodness. We got to see some of Zack's mission friends in Philly and the we got to see our friends Shiloh and Andrew in D.C., and then more of Zack's mission friends in CT on the way back home. So it was an action packed trip for the 3 of us!

4 comments:

KT said...

how fun! Looks so beautiful! How was it seeing Shiloh?

Greg said...

So much fun - thanks for sharing the pics!

Sarah said...

Ah, no more pictures of you guys- it makes me miss you too much! J/k- these are great. And Shan- I love your hair!

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

Thanks, my hair is finally growing out from the last bad haircut. YIKES. I feel the same way when I see pictures of everyone else, I makes me miss you all.

And to Kristin, it was so much fun to see Shiloh and Andrew. It's always great to reconnect!