Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HELLO UTAH!!!!

Well, It's been quite awhile since my last post, but I've become sort of a slacker since being pregnant. But now we are in glorious UTAH visiting family and escaping Craziville! Can I just say how wonderful it is to be in Utah again? Their slogan is right, "Utah, a pretty great state." Indeed it is. So far I've been loving the lack of trash all over the streets, the smooth roads, the beautiful mountains, friendly people, bulk grocery items, parking off the street, and not a triple decker in sight!! (Triple deckers are 3 story apartments that basically make up Craziville and they are all 100 years old and mostly ugly.) Not to mention the fact that we have already spent lots of time with our families which of course is the cherry on top!! I will post some of our pictures when Zack gets home since I need him to figure out how to do it on our parents computer. But if you are in Utah and want to see us, please email us!!
Oliver has been having a blast here, he thinks he just got like 10 new best friends! In fact today when everyone has been gone to work or busy he keeps telling me, "I miss my friends." And then he gets this really sad face, and even shed a few tears. I guess one friend isn't enough for him anymore! :) He is basically in toddler heaven, with 2 sets of grandparents to adore him, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc... He is such a social child that he is just eating it up! It's like an endless party for him. I'm afraid for when we go home, he's going to think being with just mom is a real drag! ha,ha.
Anyway, life is good, pictures to come...

2 comments:

Megan Nordstrom said...

Hey if you have time we'd love to see you. E-mail or give us a call. We live in P-Town now.

llcall said...

for the record, i emailed you before i read this blog post, which makes me, officially, an awesome friend. and also, how long are you in utah???