Saturday, April 11, 2009

Extra! Extra!! Read all about it!!

Well I figured it was time to announce that I am pregnant, and we found out last week that we will be having a GIRL! We are excited and a little scared about crossing over to the pink side, but I'm sure it will be fun. I know that some of you knew I was pregnant, to others this may be a surprise, but I'm due in late August and I hope all goes well. Zack and I thought it would be funny to just show up in Utah with me 6 months pregnant and shock everyone, but I decided that we might get a little chastisement if we did that. Now all we have to do is convince Oliver that having a sister will be fun! :)

7 comments:

Megan and John said...

yippee!! congratulations!! you know what? i actually thought that you might be pregnant... when we had our little roommie reunion, i just felt like you were going to be making an announcement soon. (good heavens, you sure did take your sweet little time, now didn't you??!)

we are so excited for you guys! i will tell you that having a little girl is amazing. i wanted all boys. period. but little rachel has been the sweetest, happiest and most angelic baby. we feel so grateful to have her in our family. you will love it!

long live pink!

KT said...

Yeah! How exciting! I love girls! So much cuteness and fun! I know you can find that part of girliness that is just waiting to burst out of you! :) I am so happy for you!

Scrappy said...

How exciting!!! Congratualtions!

Jenn said...

Wow!! Congratulations! August! That is so soon. You will love having a girl. And how great to have one of each!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

Congratulations! How fun to have one of each.

llcall said...

awesome news! i can't wait to see you and your belly when you're in utah!!

rachel said...

whaa? i am so excited!!! i had no idea so i would've been one of those that comes to grandpa and candy's on one of our movie nights that we have while you are in utah (this next week works well for me :)) and would be totally surprised that you are even pregnant. i am so excited. yay yay yay!!!