Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo

A few weeks ago we went to the Zoo in Providence, RI. It had been a long time since either of us had been to a zoo and after going we remembered how lame a zoo can be when basically none of the animals are out for viewing. Oh well. The animals we did see were fun and Oliver liked them. Of course his favorite thing at the zoo were the construction trucks working on a new home for the elephants! Go figure!






Just ignore the fact that I'm still eating my lunch in this video!! I didn't realize Zack was filming me as well!

3 comments:

KT said...

how fun! Oliver is so cute! He is growing up. What amazing hair

Sarah said...

Lee and I both had to watch- we couldn't believe how big, and well spoken that kid is! WOW. And to think we held him when he was just days old!

We love zoo's! The one here is pretty small, but I can't wait to take Amy back. Or maybe its the face that its only $2 to get in and Amy is free....

Your hair has gotten so long! I like it!

Whats up with the binky....?? Did you cave? hahaha.

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

no, this was pre-binky denial days. We went to the zoo a few weeks ago. Binky denial is going pretty good so far!!