Thursday, October 18, 2007

At the Ball Diamond

Oliver loves to go outside and he loves to go to the park by our house. It has a few ball diamonds and a big open field. It also has a playground for little kids, but it is really filthy and garbage everywhere, so we haven't ventured there yet. But the fields are relatively clean especially for MA standards. So we take Oliver there sometimes before or after dinner to run around and have fun. The video is funny because I think I have mentioned before how much Oliver likes rocks and dirt and in the video I guess he is trying to take some home with us because he is putting the dirt in the stroller seat!! That's my little helper!! And the pictures are just plain cute (at least to an adoring mom!)







5 comments:

The Edwards said...

He is so adorable Shannon!

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

Thanks Bobbi-- Long time no hear?? Hope things are going well with you, it's good to know you're still out there kickn' around!!

Jenn said...

He's a steady little runner, huh? He is so cute! (mother or no mother--he's cute.)

Jenn said...

did my last comment make sense? I just meant he's cute to everyone--not just an adoring mother.

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

I get ya! Don't worry