Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BOSTON!!






Ruby after she went to town on an Oreo cookie!!

A few weeks ago we decided to take a day and go to Boston with some friends of ours the Wulfs. We had a fun day just enjoying the sunshine, walking the freedom trail, eating and riding a taxi boat! It was a fun day although I always forget how windy Boston can be. We were dressed for the heat, good thing we took some jackets with us! It was breezy. It had been awhile since we had been to Boston, so it was fun to get back. Zack and I had some clam chowder and Japanese food. Quite a combo, I know. But it was all tasty. I think the boat ride was the biggest hit! Here are some pictures.

5 comments:

KT said...

Looks like so much fun! I think I will still be in Utah when you come so we will definitely need to get together!

Greg said...

Now THAT's the way to eat an OREO. Nice work Ruby. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Sarah said...

Fun! Love your haircut!!!!!

Phillip and Maggi said...

I have some great pictures of your family from that day! My favorites are with our friend Krusty the Clown :)

llcall said...

Ruby is just a doll! When are you guys coming to Utah this summer???