Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Big 7









Well, here are some photos since it's been awhile and since we are now getting some sleep (YAHOO) I don't really have any excuses not to update a little more often. Some updates: Ruby is sleeping pretty good and has finally taken to sleeping in her crib for naps more often. I think we are breaking her down. Take that baby! And Oliver has conquered his fear of the big potty and has gone diaper free outside the house all week now with no accidents! Now we just have to conquer the #2 issue. Life's little victories.

Also today is our Anniversary. 7 years we've been married, that's crazy to think. I can't believe it, and at the same time it's hard to imagine ever NOT being married to Zack. (In a good way of course.) I guess all I can say is, Oh how I love that man of mine!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Haven't you done like 2 updates in a weeks worth of time? That's got to be some kind of record or something. hahaha JUST KIDDING. I am SO excited that you are now getting sleep. You have broken her down!! Glad for the potty training too! We are getting better and better- wahoo! I don't care what people say- babies are a pain, it really does get SO much easier!! Love you guys!!

Greg said...

Those photos are great! Thanks for the update!