Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Glove

The other day Oliver got his hand caught in the elevator door as it was opening at the library. His finger got a little scrape, that is all, but boy did he wail and scream. So when I finally got him out the door, I put his gloves on. Little did I know that one glove would not be leaving that hand for some time to come.....
When we got home he refused to let me take off the glove from the "injured" hand. So I let him eat lunch with it on and then he took his nap with it on. I thought after the nap he would be over it, but no, he was very much in need of the glove still since he said his hand hurt. Needless to say, the glove made it's way to making pizza for dinner, eating dinner, tub time, bowling, and bedtime. The glove did finally come off the next day around noon when he suddenly just pulled it off and said, "kiss it better Mom." After I did, it was all better, and just like that the glove was a thing of the past. So here are some funny pictures of our day with "The Glove."

Just Chilln' with the glove


Showing off his gummi bear in the tub
High fiving Mom
Bowling with Mom

4 comments:

Scrappy said...

So sweet. He is so cute.
What an awesome mom you are to let him keep it on all that time!

Megan Nordstrom said...

It's good to hear from you again. We had a very sick winter last year. It feels like you skip a few months of life. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Sarah said...

Wait... have my eyes deceived me???? I scrolled down my blog list to see that you've updated in the past DAY???? what??? Miracles of all miracles... hahaha!

Greg said...

I just wish that glove sparkled like Michael Jackson's. Just remember, if the glove don't fit, you must acquit!!