Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We're still here!

Alright, this post will have no pictures, therefore the cute factor is going to be lowered significantly, but it's been so long since I have posted anything that I figured I needed to do it anyway.  The reason for no pictures is that I got a new computer, not really by choice, but since the kids slowly killed my old one.  Boo.  First the screen sort of broke after taking a tumble off the countertop thanks to August.  Then a week or so later Ruby slammed it on something ans so the whole screen was disconnected at that point, but I could still use it but I had to prop it up against something so the screen wouldn't lay flat.  Then it just sort of fizzled out.  The wires popped and sparks flew and then it was dead.  So it won't come on at this point and of course I had just downloaded like 300 pictures onto it and then deleted them from the camera.  SIGH.  UGH.  (Banging head on wall....)  But I'm hoping that we can get some of the things off the hard drive somehow because besides the pictures I had some patterns that want.  Anyway, there is my story.  So my internet use has been sketchy at best lately.  But now I have a new computer, so I should be back in business!!  Yay!
Now I just have to figure out all my new computer jive.

Otherwise, I'm sure like everyone else we are enjoying crazy weather.  It's hot, it's cold, it's hot, it's cold.  I'm getting whiplash.  And we did survive our first Oklahoma tornado watch.  It's was a little scary, but in the end nothing came close to us.  So I'm now in the process of digging a storm shelter in our back yard so we can be safe!!!  ha, ha, ha.  I wish!

Well more soon but I just wanted to post and make myself get back in the blogging game......

No comments: