Thursday, July 19, 2012

We've Moved

Here are some words/frequent thoughts about our move and the nearly 2 weeks that we have been here in OK.  Most of them happened internally, but some of them good or bad were said or yelled or muttered out loud:

AAAAHHHHHH................, the whining, the crying, SIGH, really?, URGH, UGH, Thank you Grandparents, why me?, more crying, more whining, fighting, fighting and more fighting, oh for the love, Aaahhhh, grrrrr, what the?, seriously?, I'm going to throttle me some kids, where are we?, who's idea was this?, Blah, blah, blah, so much crying, so much whining, ARRRRGGGG!, (the sound of me banging my head against something.), Errrrrrrr, are you kidding me?, what kind of backward......, po-dunk, hayseed, backwater, aaaahhhhh, errrrrr, boo hoo hoo, doom, frustration, gross......IT'S SO HOT!

I'm kind of wishing I had one of those screaming clips where it cuts to different people screaming/crying/whatever.  That would kind of sum up the situation here with us.  In other words it has been rough.  Moving with 3 little kids is tough and were we moved is REALLY small, and our rental house is not the ideal situation, and of course we are missing New England and our friends there.  It's hard to move, change is hard, not just for little kids.  Give me a year or three and we'll see what happens.

And seriously, why is it SO HOT????  So, so hot.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, really? You need to email me with more details. I was HOPING and PRAYING you'd find a great place to live. No?

And yes, I have heard Oklahoma is miserably hot. Actually, I've heard the weather there changes all the time and it goes from one extreme to another. Which is a big change from New England!

Phillip and Maggi said...

O Shannon, I wish you'd moved here!!! Boo for crappy moving and mean kids and little towns... Call me sometime I'd love to talk/cry with you :) We miss you guys!

PS I google mapped how far you are and it is still forever so I hope you go to Utah soon so we can see you guys!

llcall said...

Okay, so like where do you live anyway?? I hope things get better -- I'm sure you'll learn to love OK like you did Mass! You've got a trash can at least.

Shiloh Roan Jacobs said...

Oklahoma is so awesome! BUT yes, so hot. My Dad was born in Stillwater and my Gparents lived in Woodward until a few years ago. Braum's is my favorite place to eat and I love the real cowboys around. Such a cool place! Where exactly do you live? I think OK is gorgeous!!!

chloe said...

I need details!