Friday, December 2, 2011

A New Nephew!

I forgot to mention the most important news of November except my birthday of course! And that is that we have a new nephew and cousin!! My brother Greg and Kris Tina had their baby boy at long last on Nov. 19th! That's a pretty big deal for me since he's my only sibling, of course Zack has a big family, but I don't, so it's fun to have a new addition on my side. Now I get to share my birthday month with a cute little guy. His name is Henry and in true family fashion he's got some wild hair but unlike our kids it is blonde. It will be fun to have our 2 boys so close in age. So welcome little guy, we look forward to meeting you someday! And congrats Greg and Kris Tina!

(And I promise I will get your baby gift sent off before Christmas......what can I say? I'm 8 months pregnant! :) )

DSC_5121.JPG

1 comment:

llcall said...

Congrats on the new nephew...I know you were really looking forward to that coming to pass!