Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our trip to Utah- Part 1

Ok, yes we have been back from Utah for like 3 weeks now, but I'm just getting to the posting of stuff. We had such a good time in Utah just hanging out with family and being together. So here are some pictures from July. Oliver had fun running around in his underwear for some reason and loved my parents garage. I don't know what it was about the garage that was so alluring, but he was always wanting to go out there! And Ruby was overwhelmed at first by the largeness of my parents house compared to our house in Craziville, so it took her a bit, but once she mastered the art of going down the stairs backwards, she was a wild woman! She roamed till her little heart was content.
Zack actually went to Japan during a part of July for what I'm choosing to call a "research VACATION." (notice my emphasis on the vacation part!) But while he was gone I saw a lot of my old friends for high school and college, so that was great. So fun to catch up with people. And the kids were in the Children's 24th of July parade that Zack's parents ward has every year. They enjoyed that a lot. They also had fun over at Bubbie and Grandpa's house playing with Striker and Gage and all the neighborhood kids running around that place! Oliver was in little boy heaven! So enjoy some of July's pictures and look forward to some from August in a few days! (I know, the suspense will be killing you, with those adorable faces, who can blame you? ha, ha)

No comments: