Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In the Land of Milk and Honey!

Hey all, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. This is largely because Zack finished up his first year of Grad school in MA and so has been home more to play with us! It has been great! Then shortly after that, we took the first plane out of Crazyville and headed to Utah for some fun in the sun! We are enjoying being in Happy Valley once again with all the things it offers, mainly FAMILY! After having no family or friends around and living in a gross dirty city, we sort of feel like we have come to the Land of Milk and Honey here in Utah. It's great! I haven't seen one piece of trash lining the streets and people actually have yards! Not to mention the fact that they have some delicious mexican food, and lots of icecream! And I haven't seen many run down factories which is always a plus. I haven't downloaded any pics yet of our trip here, but I will. Oliver is having the time of his life with 2 sets of grandparents to adore him and cousins to play with. I think he may have even forgotten that Zack and I exsist! Anyway, here's to Utah: A Pretty Great State!

3 comments:

llcall said...

can't believe i'm missing your whole trip there!
-sad larson

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

I'm sad too. It would have been nice to see you both again. And you could have gone camping this weekend with us and Jenn! Oh well, next time right?!

Captain Lee "Tiberius" Wade said...

Oh my gosh! Listen to your post! Fun in the Sun in UTAH???? If you go to UTAH for warmer weather, then you must really be living in Siberia. I think that I will never ever go to MA now. I'm allergic to cold weather being a Southern Boy. Maybe that's why Mitt Romney only served one term as Governor of MA, it was too cold in comparison to UT. Head back to the Mountain Tops of Provo!