Friday, February 15, 2008

To Professor Zack



This is my tribute to Professor Zack, beloved husband and father! I missed making a birthday post and so I was going to make up for it by making a Valentines Day declaration of love, but Oliver is sick and so the day just sort of slipped away from me. But here, post birthday and Valentine's Day, but still in Birthday month- I will honor Professor Zack! I am choosing to call him Professor Zack because it is one of his newest titles. He has been Mr. Zack, husband Zack, student Zack, Daddy Zack, Brother Zack (to the Young Men), working man Zack... Now he adds Professor Zack to the ranks since he is teaching is very first and very own Psychology class at a College here in Massachusetts. Isn't that cool? Well it seems exciting to me, and probably to him too, if not a little scary. Anyway, as you can see, Zack has many roles he plays in his life and he does a great job at all of them! It's a tough time to be Professor Zack since he still has to do all the other Zack things while taking on Professor Zack status, but if anyone can do it, he can. He's an amazing husband and Dad, and smart as a whip! So three cheers for Zack! Oliver and I love him so much! Happy Birthday Month Professor Zack!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Belated Birthday! We actually thought of you on your bday b/c its in my calendar, but forgot to email you. :)

Congrats on the class too, Professor Zack!! We still think you should come to MS. :)

Kris Tina said...

I still prefer Zack-Attack. But maybe I am going to just have to keep that to myself.

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

Just so long as it's not Zachy Farms or Zack, Zack the lego maniac I think we are good!

chloe said...

You forgot "Comedian Zack"! Hello. He's hilarious! (or at least he is with you...maybe it's like an act and you both need to be involved?)