Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Tales

On a lighter note than our car fiasco I thought I would post my belated Halloween images. It was Oliver's first year going out trick or treating, which was really just a shameless way for Zack and I to get some candy!! Oh yeah! He enjoyed all month the pumpkins appearing around here and there. He loved them!! But to my surprise he also loved all things Halloween- scary things, cute things, gory things...he loved it all!
We went to our ward party and Oliver enjoyed running around looking at all the other kids. Zack and I were the Big and Little dipper and Oliver was some kind of furry animal? I don't know, it was a costume someone had given us and it is unknown what it was, but he was still cute!
Then on Halloween night we went with a few families in our ward trick or treating. It was fun to go around together and I think Oliver liked all the kids and Halloween decorations! That night Zack and I watched some of the original Dracula. A little cheesy but good!



3 comments:

Jenn said...

Ha! Love the costumes. Did you guys make yours? Great idea.

Sarah said...

I think he's a leopard. Don't they have those kind of spots? You are so creative!

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

I decided that it must be a leopard costume too! And yes, we made our costumes, wasn't much. Just cut out stars from yellow cardstock and pinned it to our black shirts. I don't think people in our ward really got it, but hey....