Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our new Digs






So these pictures are of our new digs here in MA!! Okay, so it's only a part of the house because I'll be honest-- the rest of the house was looking a little scary. So those pictures will have to wait until I get a chance to clean up a little and finish unpacking!! But the first is the outside, we are on the 1st floor. The 2nd is of the entryway ( the door straight ahead goes a a bedroom.) the 3rd is of the living room and the 5th is looking the other direction at the living room/ office. Anyway this is it for now. I guess this is mostly for my family, as they have been asking to see where we are living. More pics later.

3 comments:

chloe said...

Love the new place! Yay for no more yucky!

Jenn said...

Looks like a nice apartment! Any story behind finally finding this place? How's school going for Zack?

Sarah said...

I LOVE it! I'm sure your mom and dad are asking about what this place looks like b/c they are so worried about leaving you where you were! hahaha. How lucky are you guys? I'm SO glad you found a nice place!